We’re sliding into December with the perfect accompaniment for this season, with a warm and gentle mixtape put together by Brussels-based British musician Will Samson. With a penchant for old tape machines and analogue gear, and a falsetto voice of gold, Samson crafts profoundly beautiful and delicate compositions, exploring and navigating the seas of ambient, folk, experimental and electronic music. With a magical and heartfelt new album, Paralanguage, arriving in just a few days, we’re over the moon he compiled this wonderful mix of songs from artists that have inspired him. So dive in and enjoy!
- Brumes – I Unfold
- Benoit Pioulard – Incalesce
- Paleo – 30th November
- Florist – What I Wanted To Hold
[Double Double Whammy]
- Michael Feuerstack – Love Is All Around
[Forward Music Group]
- S. Carey – More I See
- The Album Leaf – The Outer Banks
- Devendra Banhart – Middle Names
- Gareth Dickson – Two Halves
- Julie Byrne – Natural Blue
[Basin Rock | Ba Da Bing!]
- Do Make Say Think – Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
- Brumes – Nature Face